Freud kata mind is just like an iceberg...only 10% of an iceberg is visible (conscious) whereas the other 90% is beneath the water (preconscious and unconscious)... betul ke ??? entah check it out....
walking here with a smile.. have a nice day ~ =DRegards,http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..
thank you for a 'BERSIH' visit ... ;)
Post a Comment